Adirondack Taekwondo Re-Opening Action Plan
We are offically reopening!
Re-opening and keeping our students and families safe while training
Please download the following PDF files:
Adirondack Taekwondo's Four Step Guidelines for Re-Opening
- Taekwondo School re-opening with social distancing capacity control.
- Pre-class health screening symptom self-montoring - see PDf file
- Increased sanatation and protective equipment are inplace
- Student and family communitaction for immune system and virus education
To maintain a healthy TKD School our student must follow the fourteen day CDC guidelines
- 14 days without symptoms
- 14 days without traveling
- 14 days without exposure to anyone sick
Joining Taekwondo classes all students and families are required to follow our safety measures and policies
- Facemask must be worn at all times in the Taekwondo School. (please arrive with your own facemask)
- Health questionaire and required paperwork completed and signed in
- All students are required to use hand santizer stations upon entry and new defensive soap foot pad
Taekwondo class capacity and schedule - Please use Appointy to Schedule your classes
- All students must arrive in their Taekwondo uniforms (changing rooms are not available)
- Doors open five min. before class starts (please wait in your car till doors open)
- Practice social distance only one student allowed in at a time. (Please have questionaire and paperwork to attend class)
- You must attend their specific class times. This will limit the capacity of each class.
- All student must bring their own water bottle (water fountain unavailable)
HYGIENE, CLEANING AND DISINFECTION
- ADKTKD has always maintained the highest standards in maintaining our school. Now we are reducing the risk of exposure to COVID-19 by cleaning and disinfecting with EPA-apprived disinfectants after every class.
- Hand sanitizers are placed throughout the facility (since we opened) and are required to attend classes
- All areas of the school will continue to be disinfected after every class and once again in the evening